Recruitment for Non-Teaching and Technical Posts.
|Commencement of on-line registration||06/03/2019 05:00:00 PM|
|Closure of on-line registration||06/04/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||06/04/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||06/04/2019|
|On-line Fee Payment||06/03/2019 to 06/04/2019|
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph, signature and other documents required as per the specifications given below:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb — 50kb .
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded in the place of photograph, then the candidature will be rejected. Candidate him / herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb — 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Supporting Certificates / Documents:
- Size of file should be between 50kb — 500kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500kb.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidate must ensure that Supporting Certificate / Document to be uploaded is of required size and is clearly visible.
Scanning the Documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- File Size as specified above.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: scan01.jpg or scan01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
On-Line Application validation rules and design are based on the Advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement. Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
Note: Use Google Chrome browser to fill the form.